Mori Dress & Top PDF Pattern
The Mori Dress and Top is inspired by the soft, whimsical characteristics of Japanese Mori Kei (forest style). The delicate flounces are inserted into princess seams to create a dramatic silhouette that will twirl just about as much as the beautifully gathered skirt. The fully-lined bodice has no closures or visible seams, so you can show-off the design in your fabric of choice. The Mori is sure to be a favourite, so be prepared to make a few!
Sizes: 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 years
- pdf document with full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- finished garment measurements chart
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
All prices in Canadian dollars.