Ruffle Playsuit PDF Pattern
The Ruffle Playsuit is the essential warm weather garment that’s perfect for the beach or layered with a top underneath for a cooler day. The scoop neck and teardrop button loop closure allows the playsuit to slide on and off the shoulder so independent little girls can dress themselves with ease. Designed for woven fabrics, the Ruffle Playsuit features both shorts and a long trouser version with optional slash pockets. Personalize it with, or without elastics at the leg openings to create the silhouette you desire. Detailed with a decorative bow at the cinched elastic waistband to finish the look. Alter the Ruffle Playsuit into an elegant dress using the easy to follow instructions included with this pattern.
Sizes: 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 years
- 69 page pdf document with full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- finished garment measurements chart
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
All prices in Canadian dollars.