Bohemian Babydoll Dress and Top PDF Pattern
$7.00 On Sale
This easy, quick-to-sew dress or top is full of subtle details. The curved line of the empire waist gives this dress a beautiful, flattering shape. It has a slightly squared neckline and hi-lo hemline that has facings for a professional-looking finish. The Bohemian Babydoll has a delicate flutter shoulder flounce or a cap sleeve, but can also be made sleeveless for an even simpler variation. The fully-lined bodice has no closures or visible seams, front or back, so there is no separation of the design in the fabric.
Sizes: 6m-12m, 12m-18m, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- pdf document with full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
All prices in Canadian dollars.