Fedora Hat PDF Pattern
This fully-lined, classically styled Fedora Hat is easier to make than you think! Follow the clear instructions and in no time, you'll have a stylish children's hat.
Sizes (head circumference): XS (16.75"/42.5cm), S (18"/45.5cm), M (19"/48cm), L (20"/51cm), XL (21"/53cm)
- pdf document with full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
All prices in Canadian dollars.