Magnolia Skirt PDF Pattern
This easy, quick-to-sew gored skirt has a flattering a-line shape with six panels. View A is designed for woven fabrics, while View B, with a slightly more flared silhouette, is for knits.
Sizes: 6m-12m, 12m-18m, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- pdf document with full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
FREE until July 31 for the Skirting the Issue event!
To download, copy and paste this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9LWYTXwlREgcnlWZWVHRWRldWc/view?usp=sharing
All prices in Canadian dollars.